CocktailAudio Forum

Normale Version: NET Browser unavailable after update to R0075
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2
Hello,

I updated my X40 with the new R0075 firmware upgrade.

Everything seems ok (X NEO webapp works fine) but... when connecting to X40 via WEB browser and trying to use the "Broswer" funcion, I just get a NET folder and I cannot enter into it.

Before asking me to reset, delete etc.. keep in mind that the equivalent function on the X NEO App works fine, and I did not had to change anything,so it does not seem something related to newtork file system configuration to update, because I can browse everything from smartphone application  Wink

Thanks, bye

Luigi
Hi Luigi,

Idea what about network-services: samba- + web-server = ON?
Idea And what about factory-reset? Isn't it recommended after this R0075-Update?

Working now?

Greetings from Hamburg, Michael
(30.11.2020, 07:49 PM)audio-michi schrieb: [ -> ]Deaer Michael,

I'll give my answers inline

Idea what about network-services: samba- + web-server = ON?

Of course it IS on: I can access music database on the remote disk, and I can access NET browser via X NEO App on the smartphone.
WEB Server is also on, since I can access Database via browser.
As I told, I only cannot browse NET via chrome browser connection to Cocktail audio.

Idea And what about factory-reset? Isn't it recommended after this R0075-Update?

No. Release notes does not recommend Facrtory Reset.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the support.

Bye from Genoa!

luigi
Let me add that I've just finished to perform all the operations after my Factory Reset, and, unfortunately, I still cannot browse NET from web browser...
But, as before, I can do everithing from X40 panel, from X NEo app (including browsing of NET shares), and I can do everything ELSE from web browser.
Anyway, it has been a good time to remember all the operations for adding shares etc...  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Sill, my problem remains.
Bye for now
Luigi
Hallo, Michael.

Leider ist in diesem Zeitraum keine Verbesserung eingetreten.

Ich kann die Browse-Funktion nur von der MusicX NEO-App aus ausführen und nicht von Chrome oder anderen Browsern.

Ich habe alle SMB-Einstellungen überprüft und sie scheinen im Vergleich zu der Zeit, als auf meinem X40 die Version R0073 installiert war, konsistent zu sein.

Falls es hilft, mein X40 hat Speicher auf einem Synology DS216Play NAS, wo die SMB-Einstellungen gleich geblieben sind.

Ich habe Wireshark-Aufnahmen auf dem NAS laufen, sowohl für den Zugriff über den Browser auf dem PC oder Tablet, als auch für den Zugriff durch die MusicX NEO App - ich sehe Unterschiede, verstehe sie aber nicht. Bin ich der Einzige, der dieses Problem hat?

Danke, einen schönen Tag noch

Luigi
@ Luigi,

as far as I understood, your problem is: no access to the NET-share via CA-Web-Interface (no problem from the X40-Browser-menu)?

Pl. try the following steps:

a) open your fav. pc-browser
b) open the CA-Web-Interface
c) Go to Setup
d) Go to MusicDB-Tab
e) Scroll down to the very end
f) under "Browser" you should find 2 check-boxes: sth. like "don't show hidden files" + "show importable files only".
g) UNCHECK (later check) these two boxes AND STORE the value.
h) in the Main menü upper left corner open "Browser":
i) your CA-HDDs, maybe other Shares + folders AND "NET" should be shown here?

Did it work?
(Keep in mind: somewhere in this forum the admin explained some time ago, there is no further support/development of the Web-Interface, just the App. Last version of Web-IF is "version pack-38" (see most right tab in setup, maybe you can update here).

Greetings from Hamburg, Michael
Hi Michael,
Unfortunately, it still does not work.
I can browse from anywhere (cocktail audio, tablet, smartphone), but my CA-Web interface on the PC, and this is a direct consequence of R0075 update.
The only thing that makes me think is that I do not read anyone else asking about the loss of web-browsing: can it be that on someone else's X40 it still works?
Many thanks for your help!
Bye
Luigi
Hi Luigi,

my last idea: if not done so already, update the web-interface and/or re-install the web-server an your X40.

Good luck, Michael
Check your manual. English: 5-5-3 web server pages 29-30. Repeat every action. You described every device like smartphone and tablet works. Failure must be on your PC side.
(19.01.2021, 04:01 PM)Carlo schrieb: [ -> ]Check your manual. English: 5-5-3 web server pages 29-30. Repeat every action. You described every device like smartphone and tablet works. Failure must be on your PC side.

Hello Carlo, I covered 5.3.3 several times (re-installed server, etc...) but no result.
Let me add that the error is not on a unique PC side: I cannot browse using any web browser from my PC, from tablet, from my phone.
As I explained, I can only browse via the Music XNEO App or by the touch panel interface of my X40.

Thanks, bye!

luigi
Seiten: 1 2